- Stable Diffusion 1.5 Template Feature Additions: OctoAI's Stable Diffusion endpoint, running on A10Gs, has been upgraded to include the following features to help users customize styling and achieve higher-quality images:
- Popular Checkpoints like DreamShaper and Realistic Vision, Low Rank Adaptations (LoRAs), and Textual Inversions (navigate to the SD 1.5 template and review the drop downs for a full list of fine tuned options). Note: LoRA weights must sum up to 1.
- Additional image dimensions
- Updated user interface
- Whisper Template Feature Additions: Multi-hour long audio files are now supported. Furthermore, you can specify a URL to the audio input file (e.g. MP3, WAV, or MP4 formats), instead of uploading a file from your local environment (navigate to the Whisper template).
- Private Registry: OctoAI's container authoring experience has been upgraded. Users are no longer required to provide registry credentials to get started. Images can be uploaded directly to a private OctoAI Registry. User uploaded images to OctoAI's Registry are accessible only to you and OctoAI services i.e. no other user can view or access your images.